Sacred Movements is a series of offerings that focuses on the link between martial arts, meditation, healing, and spirituality & its relevance to modern everyday living.
This unique experience will show you how to utilize your physical body to understand the things you are part of and define, cultivate, & efficiently express, in any circumstance, your thoughts, feelings, capacities, values, beliefs, & world views for the well-being of all.
- Feb 15 – Free Introductory Session, 6:30-7:30pm
- Feb 16 – Foundations of Energetic Practices, 1:00-2:30pm
- Feb 15 – Fundamentals of Centeredness, 1:00-2:30pm
- Feb 18 – Pillars of Mediation, 7:30-9:00pm
- Feb 20 – Elements of Transformation, 6:30-8:00pm
- Feb 22 – Essentials of Vitality & Well-Being, 6:30-8:00pm
- Feb 23 – Sacred Movements Comprehensive (Part 1), 1:00-5:00pm
- Feb 24 – Sacred Movements Comprehensive (Part 2), 1:00-5:00pm
Private sessions for individuals & small groups also available.